Pages

Friday, December 14, 2012

The Dreaded Day

I have to start work today. I am dreading it. Eight weeks off was not nearly enough. I will miss the lazy days with little scheduled. I will miss the spontaneity of life. I will miss my full weekends free. I will miss lazing in bed with the baby late into the morning on the weekends.

I know I only work from home. I will still be with everyone. I will still have a little more flexibility than most jobs. For all that, I am truly grateful. I know it is time to start helping our family out financially. I know my job probably misses me.

Truthfully, I miss my job as well. I do something I truly enjoy. I am ready yet not. Wish me luck! I will be so busy at first trying to figure out how to make it work but it will all come back to me and I will succeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment