Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Nana

Nana. Oh Nana. How she loves her grandkids. All five of them make her heart smile. All five of them hold a special place in her heart and she tries to connect with each one.
 
 
Mom spent Thanksgiving with us and we snapped a few photos in the front yard. Getting everyone to semi match and at least look at the camera was not easy. Plus, getting baby Dax to cooperate was a task in itself! But, we pulled out all the tricks we could think of and got a few okay photos.
 
This is my mother with myself and my four children.
 
 I think this is the first pic of me with my mom and kids ever.


 
My twin sister was also there with her little man, Micah. Oh Micah. Micah deserves his own post!
 
My mom spends a ton of time at their house snuggling that little man. Getting him to cooperate was oh so interesting. Toddlers and babies plus cameras. Hard combo.

 
This is the best we got of Nana with all five of her grands. We need a much better pic but this one is great for now. They all adore her (well we assume Dax does!) and she can't get enough of them. She is pretty much the only grandparent any of our kids has. But she is enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment