Pages

Sunday, December 16, 2012

My Sweet Nephew

 
This is Micah. Full of energy, life, squeal, excitement. And busy as can be!
 
 
I had my sis snap some pics of my belly and thought it would be cute to have the kids color on my belly (like we did with her belly when she was pregnant with Micah). Kids had a blast and it turned out so cute. Micah, however, thought it was crazy. He kept yelling at us and pointing at my tummy. We do not have a clue what he was so up in arms about but it was sure was funny to watch him. I would lift my shirt and show him my belly just to hear him yell at me again!
 
 
Micah adores Chaz. He follows him around. Calls for his big cousin. Then tries to copy him.

 
The girls just tell him what to do and Micah follows them. He loves to be read to and Brijet loves to read so it was a perfect fit! Ainzley was there helping him have a snack!

 
Dax is where it gets a little tricky. He was not really sure what Dax was or what he was doing his mama's lap. He did know that he wanted to touch Dax and kiss him and hug him with all his toddler might! He is all boy, rough and tumble with a ton of love in there!



1 comment:

  1. AWWW!!! I did not know you wrote about him. How sweet. I love it.

    ReplyDelete