Pages

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Bigs with the Little

My older children adore their little brother. Even when he cries. Even when he takes up so much of mama's time. Even when he vomits on them. Even when he makes plans hard.
 
The sibling love is just so strong.
 
 
Ainzley hugs and kisses on Dax so much. All day long. It is just her, Dax, and me home all day while the bigger ones are in school. She cuddles Dax as much as possible.

 
Brijet is just itching to hold him all by herself. She wants to carry him around and be the one to make him happy. She loves snuggling him and kissing on him. She loves talking quietly and in a soothing voice to make him stop crying.

 
Chaz is so good with Dax. He carried Dax around the store on this cool day so I could shop and use the restroom without a baby stuck on me. He even managed to make a purchase all by himself while carrying this tiny bundle. He was so proud. I can see the love and adoration in his eyes.


1 comment: