Pages

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Meaning of my Title

What does Piggles' Lucky Life mean?

My husband has a cute little pet name for me. It is Piggles. I know. It sounds weird and crazy.

I was born in the year of the pig on the Chinese zodiac. My husband has called me all sorts of names that vary from pig and finally landed on Piggles as his favorite. He calls me Piggles so much that when he actually uses my name, I ask if he is okay or mad at me. My kids even refer to me as Piggles sometimes.

One of my favorite children's books is My Lucky Day. It is the cutest little story about a pig who goes to a wolf's house. The wolf thinks it is his lucky day, he gets to eat a pig! The pig convinces the wolf to bathe him, massage him, and feed him so the pig thinks it is his lucky day.

I think I am pretty lucky. My life has ups and downs but it is my lucky life. I want to share it with friends and family as well as write it down for me to remember.

1 comment: