Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Dear Dax

You are 2 months old.

You weigh 13 pounds.

Everything you do is adorable.

I love the way you stretch your arms way up high, arch your back, push your butt out, and curl your legs up to stretch after being curled up in our Moby Wrap.

Your yawn takes up your whole body while you squish your tiny nose up and squeeze your eyes shut.

Those piggy noises you make while nursing make daddy and me smile.

Even your tiny cry with your itty bitty lip pouted out touches our hearts.

I love watching you spy around the room, taking everything in, and making facial expressions. That tongue usually finds its way out.


The way you startle yourself and wave your arms cracks me up.

You love snuggling your face right into my skin to sleep.

Your lips make such a beautiful smile and make your eyes look almost closed.

Cooing sounds you make are too adorable and your siblings love bringing them out of you.

You open one eye to spy on me to make sure I still have you in my arms.

You slept on daddy for a little bit last night.  You fall asleep so well on him after having a full belly.

You smile so big when you nurse and roll your eyes back as if to say, "Ah, this is so delicious!"

While shopping, you like to be able to look around and see everything and then fall asleep in the Moby or on daddy.

Brijet and Ainzley love to kiss on you and play with you so much. You are such a good sport and smile for them.

Chaz loves to walk around with you and cuddle you. You look for him when you hear his voice.

You love to poke your thumb in between your first finger and second finger and hold it like that.

You have just started putting your finger in the pointing position.

I love the way you rub your fingers on me as you nurse or cuddle as if to make sure I am still there.

I enjoy giving you a bath and watching you wiggle in the water.

You are calm and let most people hold you, even if it is just for a minute.

Walks outside (when it is not too cold) calm you down.

You sigh contentedly as you sleep on me with your arm curled under your head.

You spend about 90% of your day in someone's arms or in the sling/moby wrap.

You sleep snuggled next to me or daddy and nurse all throughout the night.

Dear Dax, you are Amazing. I am so happy to be your mommy and watch you grow. I hope to remember every bit of your babyhood as you grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment