Pages

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

I Love The Way

Dear Wen

I just cannot get enough of you.

My heart skips a beat when you walk in.

Feeling your arms wrapped around me makes me feel so secure and safe.

I love your crazy sense of humor.

I love that you text me 20+ times a day just to say hi or I love you or I miss you or Oink. Because you know it melts my heart and I need to hear it.

I love that you get me. Really get me. and are cool with it. Cause I know I can be a pain sometimes. Okay, a lot of the time.

Your home cooked meals are so scrumptious.

I love that you talk about our day in bed at night. The way you go through all we did, rating it, contemplating it, trying to make a plan for the next day.

Working on projects with you is okay, but the way you make it seem like it was so much funner to have me by your side just lights me up! Your attitude about it makes the frustrations of the problems seem like so much less.

I love that you carry our baby in the Moby, no matter where we are or who is with us.

I can't get enough of watching you snuggle and talk with our children. You have learned so much patience over the years.

I love that you are picking up my slack. Baby number 4 really took it out of me but you are doing most of the chores around here even though you are exhausted too. You have come so far! I am glad I was patient with you and waited until you were ready.

I love our teamwork.

I love the way you love me. Unconditionally.

Dear Wen,

You are the perfect fit for me and I am beyond blessed that you became my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment