Pages

Thursday, May 22, 2014

The Big 3 with Micah Cree


My sweet nephew is 3.

I so love remembering my sister's stories of the kind of mother she would be.  

She had all these plans but her little man came in and set a path all his own. 


This dinosaur loving little man so enjoyed his day of fun. He has so much fun with friends and family.


Micah loved climbing the tree. He told me stories of the spiders who lived in the tree. 


I loved how all these tiny little things just sat around the table so patiently while we sang to the birthday boy. 

For a little walk down memory lane, here is


Micah as a newborn. 


Micah at his 1st birthday party.


Micah at his 2nd birthday party. 

The boy does not like to sit still or have his picture taken! LOL 

It has been so fun to watch him grown and learn and to watch my sister as a mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment