Pages

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Happy 14th Birthday

My sweet, kind, amazing oldest child is 14. I keep watching him in amazement. How did he grow so fast? How was I chosen to raise this old soul? How did I get so blessed to be his mama?
 
 
Chaz's 1st birthday was held at a park. We had tons of family there. He was the one and only grandchild so he was very much the center of many people's attention.

 
Chaz's 2nd birthday party was held at my mom's house. He so loved Buzz Lightyear that year. Everything he owned was Buzz!

 
Chaz's 3rd birthday was held at a park. He had some great preschool friends attend. He was into soccer that year.

 
Chaz's 4th birthday was held at my mom's house again. We made his cake and he had a blast with friends despite the swollen eye due to a stye. A friend brought his police motorcycle to show off.

 
Chaz's 5th birthday was held at my mom's house. He loved our homemade Crayola cake.

 
Chaz's 6th birthday was held at our house. He had some friends over for the fun!

 
Chaz's 7th birthday was held at our house but this year we only invited friends, no family. By then, I had Brijet and family making it out for 2 parties in one month was too much. He had a blast decorating his own cupcakes with friends.

 
Chaz's 8th birthday party was held at our house as a joint party with his baby sister. We had blow up pools in the front yard and a clown. It was fun and simple.

 
Chaz's 9th birthday party was held at our house with fun friends. He seems to have that same look every year we sing to him!

 
Chaz's 10th birthday was the last year we held a party for him. He is the only 1 of my 4 kids who had a party every year for the first 10 years. I just could not keep up after having so many kids! LOL

 
Chaz's 11th birthday was spent at our cousin's Elizabeth's house. She made him a little cake and we just sang to him. Small. Focused on him. Love shared.
 
 
Chaz's 12th birthday. He was already taller than his mama!

 
Chaz's 13th birthday. He just hung out and let me snap some pics!

 
Chaz's 14th birthday.  He requested a cheesecake so I made one.
 
It has been so fun to watch him grow through the years!
 
I cannot believe I am the mom of a 14 year old!

No comments:

Post a Comment