Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

SweetAinz is now 9!

 
 
Oh what fun it has been to raise this sweet girl. I'm always sad about how fast time seems to fly by.
 
I want to go back to the day Ainzley was born, snuggle her longer, snap more pics of her sweet baby face, and soak it in over and over again. Even the crazy toddler years.
 
I want to relive it all with her.
 
 
My sweet girl had a lovely time on her 9th birthday. She had a small party with a few friends which is just right for her. She does better in smaller group settings.

 
She is such a daring child. She loves adventure.
 
Roller blading is one of her favorite outside activities. 

 
You can usually find Ainzley upside down somewhere, doing some kind of flip, or climbing up and all around the monkey bars, tops of the play equipment.
 
 
Ainzley adores her friends. She and her friends giggled away at the party and it was the cutest thing.

 
I cannot believe she is 9, one year closer to 10. She still seems like my little toddler dancing around in her princess dress. She still loves to dance and sing so much but is pretty much over the princess phase. It is such a pleasure to watch her grow.
 
Happy Birthday my SweetAinz! I love you so very much!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment