Pages

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Ainz Rocks 8!

 
I can't get enough of that lovely smile. My sweet Ainz is growing up so fast. She turned 8 this month and was so excited. She asked about her birthday for months beforehand. She could barely sleep the night before and kept reminding us about her birthday! LOL

 
I love her enthusiasm! This shirt fits my Ainzley so very well. She is into the glamour, makeup, dressing up, and taking pictures. :) Maybe she got that last part from me.
 
 
I love watching her creative side when she works on her art. She convinced daddy to get her some glitter and went crazy! Glitter is all over my house! Haha. Perks of having a sweet girl.
 
 
We don't do big parties anymore so Ainzley was able to pick just a few friends to come over, sing, eat ice cream (she doesn't like cake), and play around. They did some art stuff and ran around like crazy.

 
Ainzley has such a sweet side. She works hard to comfort her baby brother and help him out even though he is pretty rotten to her. She loves to snuggle and offers to help out around the house.

 
I love seeing her so happy. She loved the rides at the Fall Fest here in town. Hearing her giggle is one of the best things ever. I love finding out what makes her happy and getting to know her personality as she grows and changes. It really is a blast to watch her grow. 

 
I love that she will pose for pics for me when I have a cute idea for a snapshot.

 
I'm pretty sure she is part monkey. No fear. Climbs to the top of whatever is around.

 
This kid loves gymnastics. She is really natural at it. She teaches herself from watching videos as we cannot afford to get her into gymnastics. We found a gymnastics place that allows a free play once a week so we went to try it out. She loved being able to use all the equipment.
 
 
Ainzley, of course, climbed on everything and jumped off everything.

 
I think she liked the trampoline a ton!

 
My sweet Ainz is 8. IT just seems so crazy to me. I close my eyes and picture her tiny 2-year-old self clinging to my shirt, hanging out my sling. I am so blessed to be her mama.
 
Happy 8th Birthday my sweet Ainzley.


No comments:

Post a Comment