Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Flip Flops in the Snow

Dear Ainzley

You are such an energetic cutie.

You make me smile daily.

You have such a great memory. You sing the library preschool song so well even though I do not take you as often as I should.

You love to watch X-Men. For such a girlie-girl who covers herself in pink, I find this amusing.

You love to play Barbies. You even named your Barbies after the X-Men characters.

You dance and sing with such emotion and so much spirit. I can feel your love for these activities pour from your soul.

You make up songs, beautiful songs, and sing to me always.

You kiss your baby brother no less than 1,234 times a day. When I ask you to back off and give him room to breath, you act like your breath is gone and declare, "I havta kiss him, mummers, I havta!"

You laugh with your whole body and as loud as possible every. single. laugh.

You have to talk everything out, in great detail, and be the last voice heard.

You call yourself a fashionista and love picking out lovely outfits to wear, usually sticking to the same small set of clothes every day.

You love to play Minecraft and grasp technology so well. You even teach others how to use the Xbox and computer sometimes. 

You enjoy being read to. You especially love having Brijet read you a story as you drift off to sleep (or stay awake playing for longer than you are supposed to!). 

You are such a picky eater but love your steamed rice.

You still hold a pencil with your entire fist and are working really, really hard to hold it the correct way.

You have to sit as close to everyone as humanly possible, and then closer.

You still believe, have such a childish-freeing belief, in fairies. You talk about fairies all the time. If someone else believes in fairies, you say they are on your team.

You love to play Monopoly Junior but like to get redos and not pay your share. 

You love to wear flip flops and insist on wearing them all the time, even in the winter walking on snow. You declare you are not the least bit cold but I can see you shiver and your toes feel like ice as you try to lay them on me!

You love to help me cook and bake.

You love making plans, plans of any sort, and then trying to convince others to join your plan! :) Cracks me up listening to you and Brijet plan away.

You still pronounce some words incorrectly but I am pretty sure you are capable of saying them correctly.  I still do not correct you. I love your 'hoodle' {little} just the way you say it and am not ready to have it disappear forever.

Dear Ainzley

You are my perfect little Ainzley

No comments:

Post a Comment