Pages

Friday, September 27, 2013

SIX never looked so good!

 
My sweet baby girl, Ainzley, is 6 years old! She is so incredibly sweet, smart, sassy, and full of life!


Everyone wore yellow to school for the day to support some cause. I went and had lunch with her.

 
This girl loves to bake so we made a cake together when she got home.



 
Then Ainzley's friend, Kyla, came over to play. They iced the cakes and had some then played outside in the wonderful weather!

 
Ainzley woke up singing about her birthday. She was so excited.

 
I have not had a chance to get her birthday photo shoot done. She is not having a party this year. My sis and mom came over the day after her birthday and we sang to her. Then, she gets to take a friend to a fun place to play to help celebrate her birthday! She is so thrilled.

1 comment:

  1. How fun to go have lunch! I've often thought that if my kids were in school I would do that too! Happy birthday to your beautiful girl!

    ReplyDelete