Pages

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Pink ~ My First Born Daughter

My sweet, baby girl is 7. My first pink experience.
 

She is still in love with pink. She gets "all pinked up" anytime she can.
 
 
My sweet Brijet is a cuddler. She loves to just sit and cuddle with loved ones. She is a reader and an artist as well. She loves to read to her siblings and writes out some creative stories.

 
She is in love with friends and playtime. The girl never gets sick of playing pretend, playing on her DSI, riding her bike. She loves to chat with her friends and the giggles I hear from her little body make my heart giddy.

 
This little girl took my breath away 7 years ago and is still making me catch it.

 
I love that I have been blessed with the task of raising this kind soul. I am so not worthy but oh how I am trying to do something awesome with this gift.

1 comment:

  1. My oldest just turned seven as well! The time goes so quickly! What a little doll you've got!!

    ReplyDelete